Real Talk (x5) : Let's Crush (if I don't make you mad first).
If you guys couldn't tell, I have a super soft spot in my heart for quite a few things, not the least of which is you.
The people I've met since beginning my career in the online world have been nothing short of amazing.
You've taught me so much, watched me grow, and let me in on some of the most vulnerable parts of your lives.
To say, "thank you," wouldn't do it justice, but I'm so grateful to be connected to you.
It was here that #WonderWomanLoading was born (through the help of an online friend!! Hi, Afnaan! <3), that I share all the exciting news first, and where I get to do the work about which I'm most passionate.
It's no secret that I began here after being at a crossroads in my life. Crossroads are never easy places. Sometimes they're huge, with flashing neon signs, and sometimes, they're much more understated, and we don't even realize they were pivot points until much later.
Each and every day contains hundreds of choices, all of which move us closer to or further away from the people we want to be.
Some of my best writing was borne from exploring this concept, realizing that, no matter what the circumstances, I still remained the powerful, worthy being I have always been.
- If you're finding yourself struggling with where to go next, feeling like everyone has a calling and a purpose but you, you might want to read about How You Find Your Calling And Get Great At It (#grittyAF).
- If you're in a season where you're figuring out your voice, your wants, your needs, or if you're constantly finding yourself bending or being frustrated by others, read about how to Set Some Boundaries and Choose To Love (Always).
- If you're in a season where you're ready to abandon smallness and step into bigness (of course you are), Make The Choice to do the Hard Thing (That's Where the Fruit Is).
- If you're trying to truly bow out of the comparison game (it's a trap!), step one is to forgive- yourself and the other party. Read more on how to Stay in Your Lane, Drop Comparison, and Cultivate Compassion.
- If you think it's everyone else, and you're ready for some tough love, consider that Maybe It's You (Eek!).
Chew on those for a minute, and comment and let me know what tip you're going to implement this week.
No time like the present!